First Day of Spring 22x15 inches, watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper, painted last spring. It cheered me up seeing it again so hope it will for you, too. Love those daffies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
3 comments:
In my dreams I paint like you. I love this the purple is yum. YOur paintings are so uplifting and happy, oh and beautiful
Beautifully done Kay
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment