11x15 watercolor done today of 3 pears ripening on a windowsill; photo courtesy of Edtree during WetCanvas weekend drawing event exercise. To participate you must select your photo and do a drawing and a painting within 2 hours. American Journey paints used; Whatman 140 lb cold press paper.Saturday, July 3, 2010
Ripening
11x15 watercolor done today of 3 pears ripening on a windowsill; photo courtesy of Edtree during WetCanvas weekend drawing event exercise. To participate you must select your photo and do a drawing and a painting within 2 hours. American Journey paints used; Whatman 140 lb cold press paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thunder Rolling In
6x6 watercolor using Daniel Smith paints in Master's Touch sketchbook, another in my imaginary skies series. With very little time to p...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
3 comments:
You know Kay, you are such an inspiration! I just LOVE this! The colours are lovely, the arrangement is perfect! You are an amazing artist and I hope you have the recognition you deserve!
I love the transparent colors here, your work is beautiful!! I happened on your blog by chance, to my fortune!
Thanks so much Sandra and Janice!
Post a Comment