9 3/4 x 7 inches watercolor, drawn with watersoluble pencil, using a tiny artificial red feathered cardinal I found in the craft section as a model. Christmas Cardinal is happily skipping along on this Black Friday anticipating the good sales and bargains. A card a day is a project challenge Stephie has set for us from now till 25 December, and I've only done two so far of the kitten and bird. They can be any size but must be watercolor of any subject suitable for holiday cards.Friday, November 26, 2010
A Christmas Card a Day
9 3/4 x 7 inches watercolor, drawn with watersoluble pencil, using a tiny artificial red feathered cardinal I found in the craft section as a model. Christmas Cardinal is happily skipping along on this Black Friday anticipating the good sales and bargains. A card a day is a project challenge Stephie has set for us from now till 25 December, and I've only done two so far of the kitten and bird. They can be any size but must be watercolor of any subject suitable for holiday cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
No comments:
Post a Comment