9x6 on Strathmore, American Journey paints, of a blonde at a street fair having a good time (photo courtesy my friend Joanna). I left out the other woman dressed identically...both were obviously singing to the crowd. This was a quickie in less than an hour. I used a black & white copy of the photo, so no color reference at all, just my imagination.Friday, May 27, 2011
Polkadot Dress - a quickie watercolor
9x6 on Strathmore, American Journey paints, of a blonde at a street fair having a good time (photo courtesy my friend Joanna). I left out the other woman dressed identically...both were obviously singing to the crowd. This was a quickie in less than an hour. I used a black & white copy of the photo, so no color reference at all, just my imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
2 comments:
Like this fun painting. Funny I did a hat that goes with your dress , she may want to borrow it. I like the color around your lady too. Good job.
Linda
Original pintura muy graciosa. Mis felicitaciones.
Post a Comment