Most of the colors are blocked in now with no more than 2 washes but I see I'll have to go back and correct values where shadows are and in his swimsuit. Plus, what about giving him a hairy chest? Yes!!! Water on right side will be painted maybe by tomorrow. For that I'm using Manganese blue, Prussian, and ultramarine and painting around white bubbles and splash marks for seafoam.Friday, May 13, 2011
Surfer Dude step 3 WIP
Most of the colors are blocked in now with no more than 2 washes but I see I'll have to go back and correct values where shadows are and in his swimsuit. Plus, what about giving him a hairy chest? Yes!!! Water on right side will be painted maybe by tomorrow. For that I'm using Manganese blue, Prussian, and ultramarine and painting around white bubbles and splash marks for seafoam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
No comments:
Post a Comment