Monday, June 20, 2011
Just Beachy
15x22 watercolor, completed still life over the weekend. I used cut masking tape for the white scarf headband lines on the straw hat, and splattering completed the dirt and sand debris. Now I'm ready to see some water and Coppertone oil!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
3 comments:
Beautiful, fresh, summery. I like the way you handled the sand too! Wonderful work!
Ooh, I love it too!! I just want to see it bigger so I can study the lovely detail!
I really like the subject and the gorgeous colours you have used too :0)
Thanks Laura and Sandra. I did more work on it so will show that soon.
Post a Comment