Friday, June 24, 2011
What Will it Be?
Yesterday I grabbed two acrylic yellows and one fluorescent red and using an old brush splashed colors onto a dry half sheet, 15x22 watercolor paper, then let dry. I had in mind to do sunflowers loosely so let's see if that will happen or what will transpire. Next into the wet paint I stretched long pieces of cheesecloth and two coffee filters, the brown cheap kind. I'll add other colors to those such as Midnight Blue, Prussian, and Ultramarine along with permanent rose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment