Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
wonderful!!! he must be in a very hot kitchen...but then again if it is tooo hot ,,,get out of the kitchen,,,love your work!!
What a fun painting! So quirky!
I have just completed another acrylic realism painting which I'll blog this weekend, but I am planning a day playing with watercolour tomorrow - Can't wait!
Post a Comment