Sunday, July 10, 2011
Old O'Donnell Shack
15x22 wet in wet watercolor on Saunders 140 lb cold press paper of this old rundown abandoned shack. It sits by highway 87 in O'Donnell, TX and I have painted its weary boards before but never tire of giving it one more life in the west Texas landscape. What was odd was the gigantic yucca at the corner rising tall as if to guard its former home from strangers and artists with cameras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

6 comments:
Fantastisch und wundervolle Farbverläufe
Liebe Grüße Kerstin
I agree. This is FANTASTIC!
Verybeautiful!
Love it, Kay. You always have such wonderful vibrancy and color in your work.
This is a very nice painting, Kay. I love the contrast and the colors.
So beautiful...just jumped out at me!
Post a Comment