Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Ruffles Red Poppies
15x22 transparent watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper, the second time I've painted this floral set up in my dining room. I sold the first version that was a bit different. This has more yellow cosmos, forsythia, and purple buds just as my silk arrangement has. This image was chosen for a poster by one of the largest museums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
it is lovely Kay - love the colors - feels like a summer breeze
This has a beautiful airy feeling. I love your shadows.
Post a Comment