Sunday, September 25, 2011
Bike Sale
10.5 x 5.5 watercolor wash over Micron 01 pen drawing of a bikes scene. I chose a strip of Saunders paper that had tan and other colors left on it after I cropped it off a larger piece. You can see those marks on the right side. Part of a contest on WetCanvas! many more bikes reference courtesy Bonnie; challenge was to do a wash over line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Very nicely done.
I really, really like this one! Very nicely painted. Great composition, too.
Post a Comment