Thursday, September 22, 2011
On Line, Clothesline That Is
Since today is the last day of summer here are fresh laundry items on the line blowing in the breeze. What a very long hot and dry summer this has been, and we are sooooo glad to see it gone here in Texas! This watercolor is 22x15 painted wet in wet on cold press 140 lb paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

3 comments:
I am sure you did one similar to this before - I loved that one and I really love this one too :0)
May this be purchased as a print?
Yes, visit my Artspan website gallery for art prints.
https://kaysmith.artspan.com
Thank you!
Kay
Post a Comment