11x15 watercolor on Saunders 140 lb cold press of a mature sunflower; this was my demo yesterday for a workshop in San Angelo, TX.
I have painted several versions of this flower and one of those was all in pinks and is now sold. Each version is more fun than the last. It was done wet in wet with transparent colors.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
I love this image, but I feel I've seen it before....then I looked at your wonderful blog header...Hello! This is a lovely and strong image.
Thank you Guy. Yes, I drew it again only this time was on 1/4 sheet for my demo. Even have painted this in pink before and sold it...I should post that one.
Post a Comment