Sunday, December 4, 2011
Cosmos and Coneflowers
10x30 watercolor floral to perk up the dreariest of days. This is on Arches 140 lb cold press paper and is done wet on dry method with Daniel Smith paints. With all the snow scenes I've been doing lately it was time to change to a bright happy floral. Tomorrow I will return to Christmas and winter themed art, so stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
I love this Kay!! Such a gorgeous watercolor!
Oh, I just love this painting, such happiness in it! It would light up a room.
Post a Comment