Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Feline Groovy
12x9 watercolor on Strathmore 140 lb cold press paper, Daniel Smith paints. After doing a loose splashy underpainting I let the soft pastel hues dry, then drew over that an outline of my grey tabby Chuy. The abstract underpainting can be seen within the cat's body while in front he nestles against colorful patterned pillows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment