Saturday, February 11, 2012
Goldfish Abstraction - Fishing for Compliments II
18x14 acrylics on matboard from an abstract underpainting using yellow, orange, and white Liquitex paints, similar to my first one. Using phthalo blue and mint green I went around edges, negatively painting a goldfish shape, then added kelp seaweed in front of and behind him. Fuchsia and olive green were other colors used for accents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Kay this is totally cool. For some reason I saw myself in this firs. When I wake up in the morning I feel like this. Love the colors it's bold and bright.
Post a Comment