Saturday, March 10, 2012
Songbird
22x30 acrylics on Strathmore Gemini 140 lb cold press paper, a reworked image from a week ago, and I hope this image experiment is better than the pastel blah that it was. After using the cut-out filter in PhotoShop I printed it, but my printer was low on ink because it sure didn't resemble the monitor much. So I used my iPhone monitor and the print to totally repaint the bird. I did let the leaves remain as I enjoy those stamped ones. This is a different look and way of painting for me, so please let me know if you like it or don't. Now to post it on Art Colony blog for the pros to comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment