Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Christy's Zinnias
15x22 watercolor of my dear sister-in-law Christy Smith's zinnias, painted from photos awhile back. I loved her vividly colored summer annuals and could not wait to draw and paint them in a much larger format. She follows this blog so hope she will remember the flowers and the painting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

3 comments:
I like this a lot. Very nicely done!
Molto belli!! Ciao, Barbara
really beautiful... must run in the family
Post a Comment