Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moonglow Owl
10x8 mixed media on Master's Touch Bristol 103 lb, using watercolor and ink. I've used Grabie technical pens 01, 03, 05 to sketch a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
8.5x5.5 mixed media on sketchbook 80 lb paper done about a week ago. I used wax crayons to sketch Santa then filled in colors with watercol...

5 comments:
fantastic weork, i love zebras
greeting maria
I really like how you have colors in the stripes and they compliment the colors of the grass! Very cool!
I first found you with one of your zebra paintings...awesome. I love zebras ... I was fascinated as a child of the fact each zebras' stripe are like a fingerprint and then, before google, tried to figure out, white on black or black on white. Never thought of "neither !".
Awesome work of art...and no surprise it is "SOLD"☺ Congratulations.
Peace,
Siggi in Downeast Maine
Beautiful work!
Kay, your zebras are always "the best".
Post a Comment