Thursday, August 9, 2012
Burro
7.25x6.5 watercolor of a small burro I photographed last year on another New Mexico trip. This fellow was in an area with another almost identical animal. I added red trim to his halter but the flowery weeds were pink. They were very friendly and walked up to be petted. This is painted on Strathmore 140 lb cold press paper with Daniel Smith pigments and is a daily painting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment