Here I have added gouache using 1" sable flat brush and Turner paints on 22x15 Fabriano 140 lb hot press paper. More work is needed on his eyes but I have the basic skin tones down using white, burnt sienna, cad orange and red. It is interesting to see the printed pages and the effects underneath paint. There's a big show next weekend I'd like to enter with him if I get through in time. It is raining cats and dogs here since Wednesday so lots of indoor time equals painting time! Yay! Any excuse to paint more...stay tuned!
Saturday, September 29, 2012
WIP continued David's Head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment