30x22 watermedia (acrylic and gouache) plus torn paper collage on some of the main figure and background. I had done the entire piece in gouache then added acrylic and small amounts tissue paper collage and the composition just did not work. So today I tackled it again and am not sure it is finished. The far right figure is watching the guy having a smoke break while far left guy has his eyes closed, so what can be the artist's intent?
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment