11x15 watercolor of white with red edged amaryllis in full bloom. This work is SOLD.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

4 comments:
Kay this is really cute and fresh. I like the fact that you did the contour in red. Love it! Congratulations on the sale.
Utterly gorgeous Kay!
Have a wonderful Christmas :0)
Kay, this takes my breath away. Stunning.
Oh, Kay! I love this! I'm really fond of Amaryllis plants, and this one is so pretty with it's red edging, which you have captured so well.
Post a Comment