11x15 watercolor I started over a week ago and took too long so finally got it done yesterday. Support used is Italia 140 lb cold press paper with Daniel Smith/American Journey paints. The red bike belongs to Li Newton of the Bahamas and I changed its setting then added flowers to the basket as well as shutters.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
There's something about this painting - I really like it! What a great subject too :0)
Post a Comment