4.25x7.75 India inks on 300 lb cold press wc paper, another in my experimentation with ink series. With this simple spring scene, I sketched the daffies first in pencil.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Ooh, I just can not WAIT for these things to spring up! it's snowing at the moment, so it'll be a while but I enjoyed your taster :0)
Excelente trabalho....
Cumprimentos
Post a Comment