11x8.5 watercolor on Italia 140 lb cold press paper, drawn and painted today. This is bad boy Chester who cannot resist milk, ice cream, or any dairy products so we cannot leave any unattended. I did this work wet into wet using alizarin crimson and thalo green mix for his black coat, and quinacridones gold and burnt orange for the table and wall. Other colors are permanent rose, peachy keen, and ultramarine blue.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Gorgeous work!
Post a Comment