9x10 inks on 140 lb wc paper done today, another in my heart series, quickly and spontaenously. I first drew the heart outline using periwinkle blue watercolor then dropped red, yellow, and blue Dr Ph Martin's inks and spritzed that with fine mist water. This is just having too much fun!
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

2 comments:
This is lovely. I don't know your parameters for submission but I have another couple of heart paintings to submit later today if I can.
Also don't remember if I've invited you to my challenge. I'm inviting Artists to make a submission for "Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge" Portrait challenge. Any 2D media, any style. Would love to see something from you. Here is the link. http://paintamasterpiece.blogspot.fr/2013/01/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-challenge.html
Send me more and I'll try to fit them in. I'll check out your link.
Post a Comment