9.75x5 inches colored pencil on 140 lb watercolor paper, watersoluble colored pencils, Inktense pencils to draw, then water added along with watercolor. When dry, I coated the entire paper except for the birds, with white gouache. The colors of spring in muted pastels frame the birds as they sing.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment