10.5x7 watercolor on Yupo, drawn today with a brush only, then painted from one
of my red hibiscus blooms. After doing so many neutral toned animals, I was
ready for a bright splash of hot color! At least the hibiscus are still blooming like crazy in this 102 F.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2013 Kay
Smith.
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment