In this detail of the little girl you can see where I've laid in negative shaped trees in the background.
Now all across are beginning to be a cohesive group of twilight trees. I've left a spot on both their heads for bright light and may or may not leave that alone.
More glazes added for skin tones using quinacridone burnt orange, burnt sienna, cadmium orange, and cobalt violet. I have more images coming so do stay tuned.
Monday, August 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
No comments:
Post a Comment