22x17 watercolor collage, an old house in neighboring Colorado City, Texas, I painted as a house portrait and its owner decided not to pay me after doing all the work, which does happen. So I decided to add Victorian figures, cats, ghosts, and flower collage items at random.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2013 Kay Smith.
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
It's the owner's loss, our gain, because we get to see it! Sorry you got stiffed. It's marvelous!
Post a Comment