15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb paper, done today BRUSH ONLY no pencil of the Kitty Hawk beach in North Carolina, a place that was magical. I cropped out the waterfront houses and stretched out the shoreline in this vertical landscape, so appropriate to paint on a day of icy sleet and cold north wind.
Image is COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2013.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment