8.5x6 watercolor on ColorSketch paper, an exercise for an online WetCanvas! contest where you choose one of your photos, turn it upside down and draw and paint it. I chose this inquisitive little stray fellow I met on the street who posed nicely. His nose may be a bit too long but all in all he turned out to look like an unwanted mutt needing a home.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment