18x24 oil on canvas of pink geraniums in white wicker chair, a simple porch floral still life scene set up which I also did in watercolor, a recent post. The silk flowers were placed into a heavy pale blue basket and morning sun gave nice colorful cast shadows on the chair back. I still have the chair but it is spray painted lilac. This work is SOLD.
Image is COPYRIGHT Kay Smith.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thunder Rolling In
6x6 watercolor using Daniel Smith paints in Master's Touch sketchbook, another in my imaginary skies series. With very little time to p...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment