2.5x3.5 watercolor ACEO on Canson 140 lb cold press paper done today. This black and white cat named Hamish belongs to another
WetCanvas artist, Ros, in Australia. I've painted her other cat Jock also. Hamish likes to get inside baskets and wait for her to come home. ACEO (Artist Cards Editions & Originals) are tiny miniature paintings that are fun and quick.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment