22x15 watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper painted several years ago from a floral still life I set up in the studio. Tulips are silk, not real, stuck in an old grey urn, and the antique table that belonged to my grandmother I painted bright red. You can see diagonal mini-blind shadows falling across the composition. This work is SOLD.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment