11x15 watercolor scene of a muddy country road in November. Fall leaves have been disappearing just as the warm days have; recent rains add to the ambience of autumn with just a hint of colder weather to come.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Monday, November 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thunder Rolling In
6x6 watercolor using Daniel Smith paints in Master's Touch sketchbook, another in my imaginary skies series. With very little time to p...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

3 comments:
This is so fresh and beautiful, Kay. I love the rick Autumn colors and puddles on the country road.
Kay this painting is especially delightful to view as I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning!
Very pretty. Love the colors.
Post a Comment