3.75x5 watercolor and ink on a Soap Opera Digest magazine card; letters are seen inside the kitty's mouth. I used a Lamy Safari pen with Noodler's grey ink. Based on a photo of Midge I changed some of her black fur to white only coloring above her right eye for a mostly white cat. Background is more yellow orange than red orange. This one will be featured on WetCanvas in the 30 Cats in 30 Days challenge on the All Media Art Events forum and NetWorked Blogs will roll over onto Facebook for the challenge there. Thanks for the comments and emails with the cats on cards series; I'm having way too much fun.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Friday, February 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
omg...this is the best one so far!
I Love it Kay!
Post a Comment