8.5x5.5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Masters sketchbook, number 6 in my self portraits. I snapped a photo selfie with my cell, then drew this partial side view. Tomorrow I'll post the group of them together in a collage type gallery. This past week's Sketchbook Skool "Seeing" section was very entertaining and it is not easy drawing yourself from life, photos or memory.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Sunday, February 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment