11.75x15.5 acrylics demo on gessoed matboard done today for Midland Palette Club; photo courtesy Mike Beckett/WetCanvas!
Mike featured the photo and we had 2 hours to paint. But this morning I had about that much time and didn't get through. This afternoon I worked on it again. We are so ready for Spring! It was a nice sunny day in the Permian Basin.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment