8.5x5.5 watercolor and ink drawn last night then painted today, an imaginary kitty decked out with a miniature jeweled crown and red with purple robes. Last night I realized I'd not done any drawing, sketching, or painting yet for the day so using a Uniball pen, drew the cat, a chimera, face then added royal touches. I have a chimera which is half black, half orange, touches of white with tortoiseshell body, and they are fascinating and fun felines. Mine's face though is divided in half. These cats have DNA from two different breeds making up one animal.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Monday, June 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thunder Rolling In
6x6 watercolor using Daniel Smith paints in Master's Touch sketchbook, another in my imaginary skies series. With very little time to p...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment