15x22 watercolor of imaginary calla lilies. I used silk ones to draw images from then colored one dark pink. This work is SOLD and is Copyright Kay Smith.
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Beautiful Kay.
I love the dark background to set off the elegance of these callas. Beautiful.
Post a Comment