5.75x8.25 acrylics on matboard done today in 20 minutes; drawn with black Staedtler LumoColor calligraphy marker. This was part of a weekend drawing event which is timed on WetCanvas. Ref courtesy Marie-Thomas. Participants have 2 hours to paint a photo then post online. Since I've spent years seeing men's rears and never tiring of it I thought this statue had quite nice gluteus maximus (glutes) and needed to be painted for sure.
Image COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Monday, July 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment