8.5x11 watercolor and ink on paper (Staedtler Lumocolor pen on Crescent sketchbook) painted today. My friend Carole took several sora shots in her yard; looks as if they fed it some bread, too. This photo is featured in WetCanvas current weekend drawing event in the All Media Art Events forum.
This makes number 21 in the 30 day challenge from California artist mentioned below.
Since 9-1-15, I've posted daily works on Leslie Saeta's
#30paintingsin30days challenge she hosts annually on her blog Slices
of Life you can see HERE.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

3 comments:
What a sweet bird. I'm doing the challenge too, and we're on the downward slope!
Yes, we are. I still paint daily, though, what about you?
I love this one.
Post a Comment