5.5x7.5 watercolor on Fabriano 140 lb hot press paper done today; this is Billy's pup Millie, an American Brittany spaniel. His dogs were featured on current WetCanvas! Weekend Drawing Event in which participants have 2 hours to choose from 16 photos and do a painting. This one took about 25-30 minutes and I did it in a vignette format.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment