5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for watercolor sketched yesterday and painted today. I used Micron 01 pen in this 50s era vehicle from an old photo the year my parents married. Fallen leaves scatter across the road with white picket fence in the distance in this rural scene. There was another digit in the license plate that I left off.
Image COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment