12x9 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper. I've made the trees and snow background up but saw plenty of male deer or stags since going to the mountains last week, plus lots of elk. I will attempt to paint more elk. A very large herd can be seen off Hull road in Ruidoso, NM. This buck had quite a large rack.
Image COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith
Sunday, December 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment