11x8.5 watercolor and ink just completed. I usually do a painting on my birthday, so this one is it, a small town scene of a studio floral shop. It will be featured on WetCanvas from last weekend's drawing event hosted by Kat.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Saturday, January 23, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Thats a nice birthday tradition and I may try it. Mine is Monday.
Thanks Jane! Happy birthday to you tomorrow!
Post a Comment