6.5x4.5 watercolor, gouache, and ink line on brown paper journal done today. I used Pigma Micron 01 pen to draw my small blue and white china cup that has spring bulbs in it. A pink doily sits underneath this still life of early paperwhite blooms on a green patterned table. I am learning to use the Curlz font when printing letters for illustrated journaling, a mixed upper and lower case assortment.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Early Blooms in a Coffee Cup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment