22x15 watercolor on 140 lb cold press Arches, another chef painting from a 3D figurine that isn't real but I tried to make him realistic.
I used the back of a failed painting of a window with flowers.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Friday, February 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Absolutely LOVE the pure and vibrant colours you use in your paintings!!
Thank you Catharina!
Post a Comment